- Technical Aspects Provides necessary medical and scientific information to understand the issue.
- Public Policy Describes current and proposed changes in public policy/law.
- Arguments For and Against Include a summary of the arguments in favor of and opposed to specific interventions, techniques, or products and a discussion of underlying ethical principles. Discuss the public policy with two additional argumentative paragraphs- one discussing the in favor of and one paragraph discussing the opposing argument
- Conclusion Expresses your personal opinion regarding the importance of the topic and the strength of the pro and con arguments.
Additionally, must include:
- Topic Sentences and Paragraph Transitions Each section of your outline should include topic sentences and paragraph transitions that tie your significant points together.
- Detail Sufficient to Evaluate your Thinking Write complete thoughts.
- Quotes and Paraphrases Include from three outside sources, indicated by APA in-text citations. Sources should be less than five years old unless recent research is not available, and at least one reference must be a peer-reviewed article from a professional journal. Do not use Wikipedia or an encyclopedia as they are not considered reliable academic sources and will not be accepted.
- Proper APA Formatting Include a Title Page and References. No Abstract is required for this assignment.
TOPIC IS : Organ donation and transplantation