watch the movie Coco (Disney) and write about the death themes in it. I’m not looking for symbolism but, if you can defend that position well then, go for it. Some points you may address below:
- What are your thoughts on the cultural perspective?
- How accurately does the movie depict Latinx (specifically, Mexican) beliefs surrounding death and the afterlife?
- Are there other cultural beliefs that are similar?
- How are they the same/different from your beliefs about death?
- Do not put direct quotes in your discussion posts! Paraphrase, instead. That is, read the course material, think of a main idea/summarize it.
- Provide citations in APA format.