- This is Phase 3 of your final capstone project.
- You will submit an overview of the PowerPoint presentation that will summarize your project. Provide a one- to two-slide outline of the main points that cover the following:
- Introduction to the problem
- Steps that would provide a solution to the problem
- Conclusion statement
- Remember the specifics for the final PowerPoint presentation:
- Create a presentation that would be appropriate for senior management to understand your project.
- Provide an overview and introduction with appropriate level of detail of the problem, potential solutions that could be applied to the problem, and the most appropriate solution based on your judgment and expertise as developed throughout your studies. The presentation needs to provide sufficient information that would allow management to make informed decisions related to approving and funding the project. The presentation is to be associated directly with the project paper you are researching and writing.
- Use a minimum presentation of 10 PowerPoint slides or a length necessary to adequately inform management.
You have decided to start an IS-related business. Write a business plan that addresses the following points: The product or service of the business Business